Our Civil and Structural engineers document, analyze and communicate clear opinions regarding building damage, causes and restoration.
- Determine cause and extent of moisture intrusion damage including degrading effects on building materials.
- Evaluation of structural collapse events to determine cause and extent of damage.
- Inspection of existing structures for wind, tree fall, vehicle impact, seismic or fire damage.
- Evaluation of foundations, retaining walls, concrete slabs and buried utilities to determine cause and extent of soil and/or structure settlement damage.
- Determine whether existing buildings and other structures conform to building code, safety and accessibility standards.
- Analysis of extent of damage, if safe for continued use, scope of repair and design repairs if necessary.